Are you still using DOKU Back Office to manage your online transactions? If so, it's time for an upgrade! The new DOKU Dashboard is packed with new features and functionalities to simplify and streamline your online transactions. The upgraded system is designed to help you grow your business and manage your finances more efficiently.
In this step-by-step guide, we'll show you how to get familiar with the new DOKU Dashboard before the official migration. We'll walk you through the key features and benefits of the new dashboard and introduce you to the Sandbox, a safe and controlled environment for you to test and evaluate the new system.
Overview of the New DOKU Dashboard
The new DOKU Dashboard is designed to provide a comprehensive solution for all your online transaction needs. With easy access to all its features, better categorization, and a convenient one-stop solution for managing payments, refunds, and settlements, the new dashboard is designed to make your life easier.
The following is a list of key benefits that the new DOKU Dashboard provides:
- More Ways to Accept Payment: If you are looking for more ways to accept payment, DOKU dashboard is what you need. You can create Payment Link using the DOKU dashboard as well as via a social app such as WhatsApp. DOKU dashboard also enables you to build your own online catalog to accept payment!.
- Self-service Tools: With the new DOKU Dashboard, you'll have easy access to all the tools you need to manage your online transactions, refunds, and settlements without our assistance.
- Team Management: DOKU Dashboard provides a team management tool where you may invite your team members and assign their access level according to their role. We also provide a history log where you can track the activity of each team member in the dashboard.
- Extensive Payment Methods: There are even more payment methods that are available in the DOKU Dashboard such as e-Wallet (OVO and Shopeepay), Digital Banking (Jenius Pay), PayLater (Akulaku, Kredivo and Indodana) and many more. You may now also activate the payment method yourself.
- 24/7 Merchant Support: We want to ensure that we can help and support you at any time. If you experience any difficulties, you may send a ticket using the Help button in the dashboard or find your issues in the DOKU Help Center.
Introduction on DOKU Sandbox
DOKU Sandbox is a safe and controlled environment for you to test and play around with the new DOKU Dashboard without involving any real payment or transaction. The following are a few things that you could do with DOKU Sandbox:
- Explore the features and tools that DOKU Dashboard provides.
- Test or simulate a payment without using real funds.
We would suggest all DOKU Back Office users to try using the Sandbox to get familiar with the new features and tools that DOKU Dashboard provides before the official migration commences. Below is the step-by-step instructions for your reference to access DOKU Sandbox.